Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Kwaicore Mascot

Kwaicore Mascot

Every great sports team has a famous mascot which plays the role of the encourager or the inspiration. Every sexy car has a sexy girl standing beside it to show it's sex appeal. Every Brand as an identity to give it a personality and a meaning. So why not have a mascot for a genre of music? My answer- because no intellectual mind has thought of the idea... until now!

I considered what exactly Kwaicore is. It is the combination of two genres which are widely opposite, and this combination creates a unique genre which is both outrageous and awesome all at the same time. So i decided that my Kwaicore mascot needs to be exactly that.

I found an image that is exactly what I need. It is a Guinea pig and a Lion (Aka a Guinea-Lion). This is the official Kwaicore Mascot. His name is Kwainea. I hope you all love him as much as I do!  

Kwainea - Our Kwaicore Mascot





No comments:

Post a Comment